The Activity Aide Worker assists with implementing and participating in recreation programs and/or social activities designed to meet the needs of seniors.
Specific tasks will include
1. Assisting recreation staff with activities designed for seniors
2. One-on-one discussions or games with seniors
3. Decorating for special events
4. Assisting with the serving of appropriate snacks, beverages and meals
5. Writing stories for our newsletter on behalf of the seniors
6. Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the dining and activity area.