Information for Organizations
Hey not-for-profits, get noticed!
Post your organization’s volunteer opportunities on Govolunteer.ca and connect with the over 300,000 volunteers each year who browse the listings. Govolunteer.ca connects your not-for-profit or charitable organization with committed, talented individuals who are keen to further your cause.
To create an account and post volunteer opportunities on Govolunteer.ca, you must be a member of one of the provider organizations. Click the links below to learn more about the Govolunteer.ca providers:
Options for BC-based organizations:
- Vantage Point (Vancouver): This membership is best for organizations located in or serving anywhere in British Columbia except those located in Burnaby, BC.
- Volunteer Burnaby: If your organization is based in Burnaby, you have the option to access Govolunteer.ca directly through a Volunteer Burnaby membership.
Options for Alberta-based organizations:
- Hinton Volunteer Centre: If your organization is based in or near Hinton, you have the option to access Govolunteer.ca directly through the Hinton Volunteer Centre.
- Cold Lake Volunteer Services: If your organization is based in or near Cold Lake, you have the option to access Govolunteer.ca directly through Cold Lake Volunteer Services.
- Lac La Biche County: If your organization is based in or near Lac La Biche County, you have the option to access Govolunteer.ca directly through their Family & Community Support Services.
Is your area not listed? You are still welcome to use Govolunteer.ca to recruit volunteers. Simply select the centre closest to you or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If you are in the Vancouver area, select Vantage Point as your Govolunteer.ca provider. The $125 annual membership fee allows you to post unlimited volunteer opportunities on Govolunteer.ca.
Vantage Point membership also includes:
- Discounted access to interactive learning opportunities that are immediately applicable; professional development designed for you, a not-for-profit leader.
- Discounts on Vantage Point rooms rentals for your next meeting or event: consider hosting it at our bright, friendly space located in the heart of downtown Vancouver.
- An invitation to participate at our Annual General Meeting.