Information for Organizations
Hey not-for-profits, get noticed!
Post your organization’s volunteer opportunities on Govolunteer.ca and connect with the over 300,000 volunteers each year who browse the listings. Govolunteer.ca connects your not-for-profit or charitable organization with committed, talented individuals who are keen to further your cause.
To create an account and post volunteer opportunities on Govolunteer.ca, you must be a member of one of the provider organizations. Click the links below to learn more about the Govolunteer.ca providers:
Options for BC-based organizations:
- Vantage Point (Vancouver): This membership is best for organizations located in or serving anywhere in British Columbia except those located in Burnaby, BC.
- Volunteer Burnaby: If your organization is based in Burnaby, you have the option to access Govolunteer.ca directly through a Volunteer Burnaby membership.
Options for Alberta-based organizations:
- Cold Lake Volunteer Services: If your organization is based in or near Cold Lake, you have the option to access Govolunteer.ca directly through Cold Lake Volunteer Services.
Is your area not listed? You are still welcome to use Govolunteer.ca to recruit volunteers. Simply select the centre closest to you or choose Vantage Point.
If you are in the Vancouver area, select Vantage Point as your Govolunteer.ca provider. The $125 annual membership fee allows you to post unlimited volunteer opportunities on Govolunteer.ca.
Vantage Point membership also includes:
- Discounted access to interactive learning opportunities that are immediately applicable; professional development designed for you, a not-for-profit leader
- Discounts on Vantage Point rooms rentals for your next meeting or event: consider hosting it at our bright, friendly space located in the heart of downtown Vancouver
- An invitation to participate at our Annual General Meeting
- Access to Vantage Point’s library books
- Member-only resources that include a quarterly newsletter, podcast, and webinar – NEW!
- Access to member-only convening events throughout the year – NEW!