Art Vancouver is Western Canada's international art fair. This premier event takes place from September 24th-27th, 2020 at the Vancouver Convention Centre. Last year's event connected 10,000+ guests with artwork from over 90 local, national and international artists.
We are looking for an individual who will be available September 24th-27th, 2020 to manage volunteers and their duties.
*** All Art Vancouver volunteers will be rewarded with passes to our event and/or satellite events in Vancouver. Committed volunteers will have an opportunity to receive a reference letter from Vancouver Visual Art Foundation ***
For more information about Art Vancouver, please visit www.artvancouver.net
Must be able to delegate, oversee, and ensure completion of volunteer jobs.
- Strong management skills
- excellent communication skills.
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people.
- experience of managing or coordinating projects and volunteers
- an empathy with volunteers and an understanding of their needs.
- the capacity to inspire and motivate others.