Latincouver is a non-profit organization that for the past 12 years has been connecting over 100,000 Latin Americans with Latin enthusiasts living in Western Canada. As of today, we are the point of reference within the Latin American community in British Columbia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support, or lead, digital and video communication initiatives.
- Create special effects or other visual images using film, digital, video, computers, or other electronic tools and media for use in company programs/ projects.
- Participate in the design and production of company marketing and assist with production coordination, background design and other media related projects.
- Edit and assemble final visual/audio program material for release.
- Expanding your professional contacts through Latincouver’s rich network
- Being part of a fun professional staff team
- Learning new skills and an opportunity to practice English
- Reference letter upon completion to upgrade your resume
Requirements and Skills:
- High-intermediate English level, written and verbal
- Video filming experience, editing and podcast recording, and production
- Ability to visualize and shoot concepts effectively.
- Ability to work in a variety of onsite settings
- Time management and organizational skills
As soon as possible.