Tri-Cities Ambassador, Youth Empowering Youth Program
We are looking for Ambassadors from the Tri-Cities for our Youth Empowering Youth Program.
Youth Empowering Youth is a free, 9-session online leadership program for youth aged 13-18. Through this program, youth learn valuable leadership and life skills to set goals and achieve their dreams. Youth Empowering Youth intends to implement the ideas demonstrated in the Success for Teens book. For more about the Youth Empowering Youth Program, please visit our website: https://lowentropy.org/youth-empowering-youth/
Youth Empowering Youth is a division of Low Entropy, a nonprofit organization that is making personal growth accessible to all, and in doing so providing people with the tools to change themselves and the world.
Ambassadors will be responsible for promoting the Youth Empowering Youth program in their community, to raise awareness of the program, and ultimately have youth register in the program. This includes:
- Promoting the program in online spaces
- Reaching out to parents/guardians about the program
- Liaising with local community, social service, or school-based organizations to promote the program
- Putting up promotional flyers in the community
- Assisting with additional promotional projects and endeavors
- You are a people person and may already be involved in your community
- You know or have the ability to research the best ways to promote this program to familites and youth
- You are professional and are able to communicate well
- Become part of our amazing Youth Empowering Youth team, and part of our greater Low Entropy community
- Make a difference in the lives of youth in the community by inviting them to participate in our free leadership program
- Gain networking, communication, and organizational skills
- Volunteer in your community, on your schedule, and mostly from your own home (excluding flyer delivery)
Please email email@example.com if interested!