Newsletter Delivery Volunteer - Roundhouse Community Centre
The mission of the West End Seniors' Network (WESN) is to enhance the quality of life of older adults by providing social, recreational, educational and supportive programs and services that foster connection and inclusion in the broader community.
Each month we print and distribute hundreds of newsletters which inform the community of the programs and services available at our three sites. These newsletters are delivered to various locations across the West End and downtown, and we are looking for a volunteer who can help us with delivering to Roundhouse Community Centre. If you enjoy walking in the West End and would like to make sure that seniors are aware of the services that are available to them, this could be a great fit!
• Deliver WESN newsletters to Roundhouse Community Centre once a month
• Friendly and reliable
• Able to transport newsletters (stack of 25) from Barclay Manor to Roundhouse Community Centre
Benefits of volunteering with WESN include:
• Joining an exceptional team of 200+ volunteers who make a difference in the lives of hundreds of seniors each year
• Invitations to WESN events, including our annual Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon, as well as trainings and workshops on seniors-related issues
• A letter of reference after 3 months of volunteering