Marketing and Communications Volunteer
Are you interested in learning more about the non-profit sector? We’re looking for a volunteer with an interest in marketing and communications.
As a volunteer, you can expect the following:
- Explore the world of marketing and communications in the non-profit sector
- Maintain project plans
- Work with staff to implement campaign tasks and materials
- Gain experience using digital media platforms (web content, social media, video production, and Adobe Suite)
- Help coordinate meetings, events and presentations
- Develop skills in PowerPoint slide production
- Enhance your business writing skills
- Receive a reference letter for future employment opportunities
The volunteer position is between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., however, we can be flexible to accommodate your availability during work hours for a a three-month period, once or twice a week
Apply online using the link below and upload your resume and a cover letter expressing your interest in the position and why you would be the best candidate for the role.
Candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted. All other applications will be kept on file for one year for future volunteer opportunities.