HUB FACILITY MAINTENANCE VOLUNTEER
Oak Avenue Neighbourhood Hub Society is a neighbourhood house connecting and bringing people from all walks of life together to thrive in our homes, communities and city. Our demographic is diverse and our programs meet community members where they are at- whether they are seniors, youth, or young families, newcomers or long-time residents, and low-income or in difficult transitions.
- Keeps the Hub building in an orderly condition
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs and vacuums offices, hallways and basement floor
- Empties trash, organize recycle bin
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to lift (tables, chairs, boxes)
- Previous maintenance and janitorial experience preferred.
- A desire to help and contribute to the community.
• Increased connection with community members
• Enjoyment from helping others
• Develop personal and professional skills
• Letter of reference