Latincouver is a non-profit organization that for the past 12 years has been connecting over 100,000 Latin Americans with Latin enthusiasts living in Western Canada. As of today, we are the point of reference within the Latin American community in British Columbia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the full-cycle recruitment process for all positions involved with Latincouver
- Post job openings into websites and Screening resumes
- Support the HR Manager in all the processes to make these more effective
- Update Timesheets, Staff file, and other documents.
- Do Administrative tasks in the HR department.
Requirements and Skills
- 3-5 days per week, 4 or 5 hours, at least 3 months
- Proficient English communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Proactive and positive attitude with high levels of energy
- Computer literacy including proficiency of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Experience using Google platform (Gmail - Google Drive)
- Spanish or Portuguese is an asset
- Expand your professional contacts through Latincouver’s rich network
- Feedback on your learning progress
- Be part of a fun professional staff team
- Learn new skills and an opportunity to practice different languages.
- Reference letter upon completion to upgrade your resume
Start Date: As soon as possible.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to the email firstname.lastname@example.org