Habitat for Humanity Greater Vancouver - Receptionist
Volunteers are the backbone of Habitat for Humanity, and without them our work would not be possible. Whether answering the phone, building a home, stocking shelves at one of our ReStores or hosting a table at one of our events, contributions by volunteers are priceless. Help us bring home ownership to more families, sooner!
Volunteer in our Habitat for Humanity Greater Vancouver Head Office as a Receptionist!
We are looking for a volunteer to support our reception desk, shifts are Monday to Friday 9:00-2:00.
All first-time volunteers must register on our website https://www.habitatgv.ca/applytovolunteer/
Unfortunately we can ONLY accept volunteer who are a minimum of 16 years old.
·Answer and direct telephone calls
·Strong skills in all MS Office Suite such as Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
· Data Entry
· High level of detailed orientation
· Proven ability to effectively prioritize work and work flow
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Ability to exercise good judgement and understanding and application of discretion
· Ability to both self-start and take direction
· Demonstrates a high standards of ethics related to HFHGV values and exercises confidentiality to handle sensitive information