Foot Care Nurse Volunteer
Do you enjoy helping low-income seniors? Do you have hand and foot care experience? We are seeking a friendly certified foot care nurse volunteer at our non-profit seniors’ centre!
Hand and foot care appointments are typically 30-minutes in length. We are seeking a volunteer who can work once a month (preferably second Tuesday of each month) from 9:30am to 1:30pm.
The South Granville Seniors Centre is a non-profit seniors' centre located in the South Granville area that offers a variety of social, recreational, and wellness programs and services for older adults aged 55+. Our low-cost self-care programs offer seniors an accessible means of keeping healthy while staying connected with their community.
- Available to come to the Centre on the second Tuesday of every month from 9:30am to 1:30pm.
- Create a comfortable and friendly environment for seniors
- Liaising regularly with the Program Coordinator
- Holding or working towards a valid Foot Care Nurse certification
- Patient and understanding of the needs of older adults
- Volunteer application & interview | Criminal Records check (covered by South Granville Seniors Centre)