Assists the General Manager directly with agenda and meetings. Organizes and supervises all the procedures related to marketing and events. Builds and maintains relationships with our clients, ensuring updates, feedback and satisfaction. The Marketing and Executive Assistant will be a bridge between the company and its clients.
Scheduling internal and external appointments
A high volume of calendar management
Preparation and submitting expense reports
Reviewing a range of incoming communications and redirecting to the appropriate person
Communication with executives of all levels, internally and externally
Drafting and editing of documents, internal and general communication
Coordination of meetings and events, and taking and distribution of meeting minutes
Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, and checks.
Procession electronically uploaded data, enter documents with precision and accuracy and research and resolve discrepancies.
Building communication with possible partners and sponsors
Light accounting duties.
Searching for partners and sponsors for CSOL, LCPN, Latincouver,
Assisting with the organization of special events and team meetings
Represent Latincouver at official meetings, events on behalf of the Executive Director
Arrange virtual meetings with Executive Director if needed
Assist with personal accounts of Executive Director in social media
Contact all stakeholders (vendors, partners, sponsors) in case if necessary and according to aligned tasks
Requirements and Skills
· 3 days per week, 4 or 5 hours, at least 3 months
· Excellent communication skills through email, phone and in person - clear, friendly and professional
· Well organized and be able to juggle multiple responsibilities
· Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Problem solving ability.
· Fluent English/ French or Spanish
· Expand your professional contacts through Latincouver’s rich network
· Feedback on your learning progress
· Reference letter upon completion to upgrade your resume
· Be part of a fun professional staff team
· Learn new skills and an opportunity to practice English