Day Program for Older Adults Volunteer
To provide Day Program for Older Adults program participants/clients with proper health monitoring and assist in activity programming in order to maintain the paricipants/clients' functioning and quality of life.
Availabile Shifts: Monday-Friday: 10:00am-12:00pm or 12:00pm-2:00pm
- Ability to understand and be understood in English.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (discretion, courtesy, empathy).
- Ability to follow direction.
- Ability to follow the Fraser Health Respectful Workplace Policy that includes working with a variety of individuals from different backgrounds (ages, ethnic, cultural, etc).
- Knowledge and compliance with infection control requirements.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and set appropriate boundaries.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position i.e. push wheelchair, stand/sit for long periods, etc. (where applicable).
- Reference and Criminal Record Screening.