Committee - Event Planning - IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer's (All locations)
Join our experienced, dedicated, and well-organized team of volunteer leaders to help plan and coordinate the 2021 Investors Group Walk for Alzheimer's.
Positions are available at all walk locations across the province, however, urgent support is needed in the following locations: Abbotsford, North Shore, Penticton, Tri-Cities, Vancouver, Victoria, & Whistler.
Below are a list of available committee positions, to view the full descriptions visit http://alzbc.org/WalkPDs21
Promotion and publicity coordinator
Teams recruitment coordinator
*Time commitments vary from position to position and may increase closer to the event.
To apply directly fill out an application and quote Walk Committee - https://alzbc.org/volunteer-app
- Project management
- Program planning
- Organized and able to delegate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous event planning experience an asset
- Able to work independently
- Able to lead and motivate a team of volunteers
- Competent computer skills