Chair Position – 2020 IG Walk for Alzheimer’s in Surrey/White Rock/North Delta
For full details visit: alzbc.org/walk
- Work closely with Alzheimer Society of B.C. staff to create an amazing event.
- Mobilize and inspire existing committee volunteers.
- Recruit and support new committee members.
- Manage and deligate tasks.
- Ensure your team is successful at securing sponsorship, participants and pledges.
- Stimulate positive team’s morale before and during your event.
Join our experienced, dedicated, and well-organized team of volunteer leaders to help plan and coordinate the 2020 Investors Group Walk for Alzheimer's in Surrey.
- Experience in event and/or volunteer management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Raise awareness in your community about dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Be a part of creating an event that funds vital programs and services
- Add genuine leadership experience to your resume
The Investors Group Walk for Alzheimer's is a great way to support families in your community who are impacted by Alzheimer's disease and other dementias and to support research to find a cure. Gather friends, family and co-workers to honour the memory or celebrate the life of a person living with dementia.