We are seeking to find a product or service in which Coast can set a direction to apply resources, and which will provide revenue and employment opportunities for individuals with multiple barriers
We are in the early stages of development, which includes research and analysis of the opportunity(s) to determine the value to Coast. We expect applicant to be involved in the research and working with the team through conceptual discussions, shared insights and the review process to determine the fit for Coast. As a result of the research we are seeking a draft plan to consider for further approval.
- Assist in the research of viable business product or service
- Work with a multiple disciplinary team of Coast management, volunteer and paid students
- Review business product or service that have proven success i.e. social enterprises, socially responsible business etc.
- Identify possible business or service directions with detailed analysis and recommendations.
- Business direction to include draft plan for delivery
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Good oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Has an understanding or experience with individuals with a mental illness and or disabilities
- Knowledge of the labour market in Greater Vancouver.
- Ideal candidate has experience operating own business and/or marketing experience.