Business Development Manager
Supporting VAFF in building up a robust donor base in preparation of VAFF’s 25th year in 2021.
- Maintaining up-to-date records of sponsors lists, contacts and fulfilment terms.
- This position is ideally suited to a seasoned (B2B) sales and/or new biz dev professional with a ‘hunter’ mentality who also realizes the importance of relationship building and win-win opportunities.
- Working closely with VAFF Marketing teams by calling out to prospects who match our target audience, gathering information about their needs to ensure that the solution offering is a good fit, and securing appointments for follow-up.
- Generating leads by multiple methods including cold-calls, emails, website inquiries, social media efforts and appointment scheduling
- Participate in monthly meetings with at least 60% attendance
This role is good for someone who:
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit
- Really enjoys landing new sponsors (aka ABC)
- Likes to build lasting relationships based on trust
Role is suitable for:
How to apply:
Arts & Culture
Number of volunteers required:
Position start/end date:
9 Apr 2020
10 Hours Per Month
Time of day:
Last Updated: May 3, 2020
Posting will Automatically Expire: August 1, 2020