BOARD DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
The Wideman Education Foundation (WEF), launched in 2007, is an autonomous volunteer organization and registered charity, created to promote sound project management capabilities, especially among young people. We advance education by providing workshops and educational competitions to students and practitioners on the theory and practice of project management principles and skills.
For more information about WEF, please visit http://www.widemaneducationfoundation.org
We are currently seeking a qualified individual to join our volunteer board as the Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing is responsible for developing plans and activities associated with marketing the foundation, including:
1. Develop WEF marketing collaterals both in print and digital formats to support WEF's mission and initiatives;
2. Develop WEF brand;
3. Educate members of the Board the use of WEF brand;
4. Monitor the effectiveness of WEF marketing effort.
5. Maintain contact databases
6. Represent WEF at partner events
This is a working board role with expectations of attendance at monthly board meetings, annual general meeting and strategic planning sessions. The Director of Marketing is also expected to deliver on the marketing plan along with supporting our annual WEF Competition.
If you are interested in being part of the board of directors of this valuable organization please send a cover letter and resume to
- Develop marketing plan for the foundation
- Implement marketing plan
Previous experience developing and implementing marketing plans