Our non-profit organization guides adults, youth, and children towards personal growth, in doing so, we provide people with tools to change themselves and the world.
At Low Entropy, change starts from within.
We are looking for volunteer blog writers to join our enthusiastic team and help make a positive difference in the world.
As a blog writer, your responsibilities will include:
- Writing stories and/or articles that relate to our ongoing themes, such as relationships, mental health, new beginnings, etc
- Submitting your writing to our editing team for review
- Crafting unique content to share in our blog space, on our new website
- Writing articles/stories ranging from 700 to 900 words
- Attending biweekly team meetings (optional but recommended)
Willing to train & work with someone who is looking for experience.