Beer Festival Ticket Seller
The Port Coquitlam Heritage and Cultural Society is a volunteer driven non-profit organization that operates Port Coquitlam’s only museum and archives and is dedicated to celebrating and preserving Port Coquitlam’s diverse heritage and culture.
We are hosting Port Coquitlam’s first ever craft beer festival! The Brew-HaHa 2019 Festival of Beers is on Saturday September 7th 3:00 – 7:00 PM. We are seeking fun, energetic volunteers to help us sell tickets for this festival!
Working under the direction of the Society’s President, volunteers will:
- Assist with selling festival tickets to the public at our outdoor booth at local community events, such as the Port Coquitlam Car Show
- Assist with selling festival tickets at specified local breweries participating in the festival
- Fun, engaging, and energetic
- Very reliable and punctual
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Beer lovers and enthusiasts wanted!
Benefits to Volunteers:
- Be a part of creating a fun and successful community festival – the first of its kind in Port Coquitlam!
- An opportunity to share your enthusiasm and skills with an appreciative group
- The opportunity to develop or enhance interpersonal skills
- The chance to be involved in many fun community events and festivals
- Submission of a cover letter and resume
- An intake interview
- A satisfactory Police Information Check