Admin Assistant - Youth Empowering Youth
Admin Assistant - Youth Empowering Youth (Virtual Opportunity - Volunteer from Home)
Youth Empowering Youth (YEY) offers online and in-person leadership programs for youth (13-18) and children (8-12). We are looking for an Admin Assistant to support the email and phone communication for one or more of these programs.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Providing direct program and administrative support to the YEY team
- Maintaining the program registration database
- Liaising with volunteer facilitators and stakeholders
- Sending program registration confirmation emails, reminder emails, and session resource emails on a weekly basis
- Calling program participants and families before the program starts
- Calling program participants who did not attend the first session to follow up
- Compiling statistical program information
- Additional project tasks as needed
This position requires an individual who has an excellent comand of the English language, above-average computer skills, is self-motivated, and who has experience in customer service.
Flexible, 3+ hours per week