Sunshine Coast Affordable Housing Society (SCAHS)
Treasurer - SCAHS Board of Directors
The SCAHS Board of Directors is calling for expressions of interest in the position of Treasurer. This volunteer position is a two-year term with the possibility of renewal for a second term. The SCAHS Board of Directors is a management board responsible for both the governance of the organization and the managerial oversight of its operations. The Board's members meet monthly.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial leadership to the Society
- Overseeing the production of annual budgets and project specific budgets
- Acting as a liaison with the Society's accountant, auditor and other partners
- Monitoring and reporting on the financial health of the Society
- Serving as a co-signer of cheques with one other signing officer
- Acting as a voting member of the Board
For more information on the Sunshine Coast Affordable Housing Society, please visit our website at: http://www.affordablesc.org
To express interest in the role or if you require more information, please email us at: email@example.com
Producing and maintaining budgets / spreadsheets / reporting as per BC Housing policy and procedure / project management / liasing with contractors
Ideally a proven background in Financial Management / Treasurer Experience / Accounting / Bookkeeping / Budgeting /
There are several projects underway. One is close to shovels in the ground, the second is still in the planning stages. Others are in the pipeline.