Toy and Book Lending Library Volunteer
Cold Lake and District FCSS's Toy and Book Lending Library is seeking a volunteer to help label books and maintain organization and cleanliness of books and toys.
This is a flexible volunteer opportunity that can be performed throught the weekday from Monday-Friday anytime during 9:00 am -12:00 pm or from 1:00 - 4:00 pm.
This would be a great opportunity for someone who enjoys organizing.
- Use library computer software to create and print labels (training will be provided)
- Maintain the orderliness and cleanliness of Toy and Book Lending Library items
- Represent Cold Lake and District FCSS in a friendly, professional manner
- Be a registered volunteer with Cold Lake and District FCSS
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as volunteer will be working in the reception area of a busy human services agency.