Good Samaritan TeleCare Volunteers
- Are you interested in volunteering to support seniors' independence and wellbeing?
- Good Samaritan TeleCare is looking for dedicated volunteers to assist with TeleCare installations in seniors' homes.
- Training and support provided.
- Volunteers interested in short-term or long-term commitments are welcome to apply.
- Assist with the installation of TeleCare equiptment in homes
- Answer questions about the TeleCare system
- Maintain TeleCare records as needed
- Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Secotor Check
- Driver's License and access to a vechicle
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Patience and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of seniors and their loved ones
- Flexible schedule
Role is suitable for:
How to apply:
Contact Cold Lake and District FCSS
Health, Social Services
Number of volunteers required:
Position start/end date:
31 Jan 2018
10 Hours Total
Time of day:
Daytime, Evening, Weekdays, Weekend
Cold Lake, AB