Cold Lake Community Garden Vice President
If you enjoy gardening, have an interest in food security issuess, are well organized and can work both independently and as a teamworker, this volunteer opportunity may be perfect for you.
The Cold Lake Community Garden's Board of Directors is seeking a Vice President. The position of Community Garden Vice President is a Board of Directors position.
- Fulfil functions of the Community Garden President or Secretary in their absence
- Maintain garden plot registrations and assigns plots
- Maintains confidential list of gardeners
- Provide orientation to new gardeners
- Working with the Community Garden's Maintenance and Safety member, ensures safe working conditions and best safety practices for all gardners and volunteers
- Well organized
- Experience or training in office administration
- Solid communication skills
- Personable and non-judgemental
- Ability to work with a diverse team of fellow Board members, volunteers, volunteer organizations, funders, civic representatives and gardeners
Board member positions are a two year term.