New Vista V's Auxiliary Treasurer
To work with other members of the New Vista V's Auxiliary to raise funds to improve the lives of seniors living at the New Vista Care Home and New Vista apartments and townhouses.
To act as the treasurer - maintaining the books, reports and filing necessary forms and other duties as needed.
To attend monthly Auxiliary meetings on Mondays at 10:00am or other times as scheduled.
1) Meet with Auxiliary monthly (July and August off)
2) Maintain the books from the New Vista Boutique (thrift store)
3) Report monthly to the Auxiliary in regards to the Boutique's finances
4) Make bank deposit once a month
5) Send in forms to governmental agencies as necessary
Good basic math and people skills. Accurate. Responsible. Reliable. Easy going. Flexible. Enjoy elderly people. Must undergo Criminal Record Search.
Encouraged to get an influenza vaccination during flu season or must wear a mask (December 1 to March 31 when inside the New Vista Care Home.
Volunteer orientation. Learn new skills, make new friends, gain insight and experience for personal or career goals, improve self-confidence, gain satisfaction from giving to others.
Requires a criminal records check through the Ministry of Public Safety or a Police Record Check through your local police detachment.
Free Coffee / Tea /Hot Chocolate