Brochure Distribution Volunteer
The Port Moody Arts Centre is seeking engaged and proactive volunteers for our Brochure Distribution Volunteer program! Brochure Distribution Volunteers help to promote and educate citizens about the Arts Centre by placing brochures, rack cards, and bookmarks in public libraries, recreation centers, and various public spaces. Materials will be provided by the Arts Centre for pickup, in addition to maps and guidelines to community locations. Hours are flexible and ongoing.
- Fold brochures
- Pick up and drop off materials at specific community locations
- Record amounts at each location
- Maintain stock of materials at each location, and refill continuously
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Enjoy walking and/or driving
- Great interpersonal skills, friendly, comfortable speaking to people
- Organized, conscientious, and efficient
- Interest in arts and culture and knowledge about the Port Moody Arts Centre an asset
- Access to a vehicle preferred
The Port Moody Arts Centre is a cultural hub dedicated to developing, promoting and celebrating the Arts. We strive to make art accessible and enjoyable for all.
Successful applicants will be contacted for a brief interview.