Thrift Store Volunteers
Volunteer Opportunity for Students to Retired Seniors
You don’t need that many reasons to volunteer. If only one of the following is good enough a reason for you, come and join our volunteer team!
- Just simply love THRIFT
- Earn a volunteer certificate
- Support a cause and make a difference
- Want a break from your computer
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Complete required volunteer hours
- Have an impressive resume
- Increase the chance of receiving a scholarship or gaining admission to university
- Gain new experience and learn new skills
- Love a pot luck
Come and be part of our team. One of the awesome rewards of volunteering is feeling appreciated. AND YOU WILL!
Volunteers perform a wide range of duties which include cashiering, assisting customers, sorting and pricing donated items, tagging and pricing clothing items, displaying and organizing merchandise, tidying and cleaning the store, helping with donation drop-offs, garbage and recycling.
Positive attitude, shows initiative and commitment, responsible, dependable, hard working
Upon request, volunteers will receive reference letters and certificates of volunteer service hours, completion on their community volunteer program reviews, work education and work placement reports, volunteer service reference check and verification forms, work experience performance evaluation, school or job-related applications, etc.