Volunteer Community Leader
Looking for a rewarding volunteer opportunity that makes a difference in your community?
Join MADD in its work to save lives and support victims of impaired driving. We are currently looking for a Volunteer Leader in your community
To stop impaired driving and to support victims of this violent crime.
As a leadership volunteer, you will work collaboratively with volunteers, concerned citizens, victims, community partners and the national office to conduct mission-related activities
• Minimum 1-2 year commitment.
• Approximately, 2-5 hours/month.
Benefits To Volunteering
• Share your skills and expertise as a leader.
• Meet new people; learn new/enhance skills; network
• Gain valuable insights and experiences.
• Help keep your community; roadways and waterways safe
As the Community Leader you will be the local point of contact for MADD in the community. You will be responsible for responding to emails and phone call requests. NO experience necessary, we provide all training and work with you to develop this role ;)
access to a computer, basic knowledge of social media (facebook). Reliable and honest