Volunteer Community Leader
Looking for a rewarding volunteer opportunity that makes a difference in your community?
Join MADD in its work to save lives and support victims of impaired driving. We are currently looking for a Volunteer Leader in your community
Our Mission: To stop impaired driving and to support victims of this violent crime.
As a leadership volunteer, you will work collaboratively with volunteers, concerned citizens, victims, community partners and the national office to conduct mission-related activities
• Minimum 1-2 year commitment.
• Approximately, 2-5 hours/month.
Benefits To Volunteering
• Share your skills and expertise as a leader.
• Meet new people; learn new/enhance skills; network
• Gain valuable insights and experiences.
• Help keep your community; roadways and waterways safe
No experience necessary.
As a Community Leader you will be the local point of contact for MADD. You will respond to emails and local requests. You can participate in community events to spread awareness about the dangers of impaired driving.
Must have access to computer with basic knowledge of social media. Honest and reliable. ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
No experience necessary, we provide all training.