Video Animator - PSI Kids
The PSI is a non-profit group of communicators and science enthusiasts who attempt to help make science more understandable and accessible to the public. For more information, please visit www.PublicScienceInstitute.org.
A little bit more about PSI Kids…
- PSI Kids brings the mission of PSI to children in a fun, engaging way
- Gets kids interested in the basic concepts of science and current issues facing society so they may grow to appreciate all that science has to offer and gain the capacity to make informed decisions
- We provide education and engagement through YouTube videos, School presentations, Science fairs and Parent / Child activities
Position Roles and Responsibilities
- Animate YouTube videos
- Extensive collaboration with video writers and other team animator(s)
- Ability to design and cater videos for a younger audience
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Animation Software such as Adobe Flash, Sony Vegas and/ or After Effects
- Experience creating cartoons
- Ability to work well within a team
- Experience with kids an asset
- Reliable, motivated and passionate about the PSI’s mission
Join our team! Help make science more accessible to kids, and explore/ present on topics of science that you are intereted in.
The PSI also provides letters of reference.