Communications Facilitator Cold Lake Community Garden
Are you a social media savvy person with a flair for marketing?
The Cold Lake Community Garden is recruiting a volunteer Communications Facilitator.
Working closely with the Community Garden's Board of Directors and gardeners, the Communication Facilitator:
- liases with gardeners and the Board of Directors regarding meetings and upcoming events via telephone, emails and social media
- answers gardeners and the general public's questions and concerns about the Community Garden
- maintains the Community Garden's social media and community profile
- coordinated publicity for the garden through various media outlets (newspapers/radio/Infomall/Daily Bean/ posters and flyers)
- helps to create a welcoming atmosphere for gardners
- experience with social media
- strong interpersonal skills
- strong oral and written communication skills
- access to a computer with internet connection
- experience or an interest in graphic design or photography
- well organized
This is a Board member position with a two year term.