Cold Lake Senior's Advocacy Committee Members
Are you interested in helping to find solutions to social issues that affect seniors in our community such as elder abuse and accessible transportation?
Cold Lake Senior's Advocacy Committee is dedicated to promoting the mental health and wellness of Cold Lake and District seniors. With input from seniors, families and service providers, the Committee will advocate for seniors and support activities that enhance the lives of seniors in our community.
The Committee is flexible with its meeting times and dates in order to accommodate Committee Members' schedules.
- Attend monthly meetings
- Participate in Committe projects and initiatives
- Promote awareness of the Senior's Advocacy Committee and the work that it performs
- An interest in helping to improve the lives of seniors
- Awareness of social concerns facing seniors, i.e housing, abuse, isolation, transportation
- Committment to attending monthly meetings
- Ability to maintain confidentiality